Friday, December 17, 2004

Another weekend of parties and people is here and I am trying to summon the energy. I will be leaving work early so that I can make it home in time to change my clothes for my office Christmas Party tonight.

I had lunch with a friend that is married to an alcoholic and is trying to recover her life and came back to my office to find out that one of my husband's employee's mother's is in the hospital and not doing well. I should be thankful for all the wonderful things in my life and my health, yet I'm having trouble just sitting here and functioning. I am thankful for what I have. My cup is full and runeth over. UnfortunatelyI seem to have spilled my cup on the floor of crap lately and the mop ain't working so well.

So, since I am lacking motivation, not to mention witt and charm, I leave you with this...

poo pah pee pee pub crawler, ditty doo, snap, crackle, pop, tricks are for kids (yes, I meant to spell it that way), simple minded, crudola, shnuts, spit, poo. Crap.

Smile for no reason. It makes people wonder.

No comments: