Thursday, December 09, 2004

Weirdness

I'm sitting here minding mine own business, trying to catch up on my blogroll and Hello just starts running itself. By itself! WTF!???

Any ideas?

My social calendar has been a bit full lately, which I really do enjoy since I spent the better part of my childhood lacking social anything, but tonight I am really looking forward to no socialization. I am going home and am going to be completely alone (for you stalkers, I have a shotgun under the bed and I know how to use it. Yes I am serious.) Alone. I haven't been alone in like 3 weeks. As much as I like my socialization and I mean I love me some people's around, I also need my alone time. I have had none. As much as I miss the hubby, I am so looking forward to going home and being alone. I'm going to work on the house that we moved in to two weeks ago that I have spent exactly 8 days in and I'm going unpack. I'm going to drink me some wine. I am going to watch me some mindless TV and I'm going to go to sleep and get up at a normal time. And I'm THRILLED about it all.

Buh Bye.

No comments: