Thursday, December 16, 2004

Meme Stealing

Stolen from someone who blogs.

Three Names You Go By:
1. Jazzy
2. Jazzman
3. Shooter

Three Screennames You Have:(I don't really have screen names *gasp*)If I did, they would be:
1. Jazzman
2. shooter
3. boopbabbles

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1. optimistic
2. humor
3. intelligence

Three Things You Dislike About Yourself:
1. impatience
2. depression
3. disorganization

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Norwegian
2. German
3. English

Three Things That Scare You:
1. the way the world is today
2. not being able to have children
3. my parents dying

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Coffee and water
2. blogging
3. kisses from hubby

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Black Knee boots
2. tank top
3. black pants

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
1. Fisher Band
2. U2
3. Rascal Flats

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. A Beautiful Day (Fisher Band)
2. Over and Over Again (Nelly feat. Tim McGraw)
3. Broken Road (Rascal Flats)

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. being pregnant
2. working out
3. a new car

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1. Trust
2. Humor
3. Support

Two Truths and a Lie:
1. I have never been in a tanning bed.
2. I used to pick up hitch hikers with my Mom.
3. I used to coach gymnastics.

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1. eyes
2. legs
3. triceps

Three Things You Just Can't Do:
1. play basketball
2. ride a unicycle
3. a backflip

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Dancing
3. Photography

Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Sleep.
2. Start Christmas shopping.
3. see my sister

Three Careers You're Considering:
1. Mother
2. Photographer
3. Graphic Design

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. Bali
2. Australia
3. Paris

Three Kids Names: (I don't share my future babies names because last time I did, they go ganked.)
1. Avery
2. Cameron
3. Tyler

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Have children.
2. Be happy with myself. Completely.
3. Find the perfect gift for my husband.

No comments: