Wednesday, December 29, 2004

What day is it?

Well I am back at work and trying to play catch up in between meetings. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I sure did. I will do a quick recap:
  • Christmas in San Antonio.
  • Snow in Houston
  • Snow in Corpus Christie where MIL went first.
  • No snow in San Antonio.
  • Very bummed husband about no snow.
  • Fun with family
  • Saw Spanglish.
  • Back Monday afternoon.
  • Hubby with stomach flu Monday night into Tuesday morning.
  • Upset stomach for me for two days, but no throwing up.
  • Very happy about that.
  • Two day work week.
  • Very happy about that.
  • Baby shower tonight for friend from Virginia.

In other news:

I am a finalist in the BoB awards for Biggest Blog Whore! Thanks to all of you that nominated me. I probably owe some of you a shout out here, and I will try as soon as I catch up. Voting begins January 1st and I truly hope that in your hungover state, you can remember to vote for me.

In my ongoing effort to become the Best Little Blog Whore in Texas, if you want a link here on my site, just leave me a comment and I will link you up Scottie!

No comments: