Thursday, December 09, 2004

Oh hell...

I'm having comment issues today and may need therapy. That or more sleep or both. Shuddup.

For some reason my IT department thinks that The Zero Boss is somehow into bad things and I get the Big Red Hand (BRH) when I try to go into his site. Unfortunately I also get the BRH when I try to comment on any site that is hosted by the dear Zero Boss. I like The Zero Boss and feel a little like the little girl that doesn't get to play with the cool kids. Bah Humbug. (Side note for all you people thinking I should just change over to something else. I don't have a computer with internet at home so I do all my blog whoring at work. Shhh don't tell.)

Anyway back to my comments issue. Not on my site on other people's site. I was trying to comment on Mir's site and could not. So Mir, because I think I am important (I said I need therapy) and that what I have to say is important (therapy again) I am posting my comment here in hopes that some dear person who can access everything that the cool kids are doing will pass it along. So dear Mir:

Well, I was trying to comment on your most recent post, but for some reason my IT department feels as thought The Zero Boss is not suitable for mine eyes...

Woman I cannot believe no one wants to give you a job. If I had all the money in the world, I would convince you to move to Texas (no small feat I am sure) and pay you to humorize my life. Your writing and creativity are unstoppable. Seriously, I would pay you to make my life seem fun. Someone give this woman a job for pete's sake.

And while you are at it, figure out what smut The Zero Boss could possibly be attached to because I am cool damnit and I want to play with the cool kids.

No comments: