Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Blah

Sorry I haven't posted about my trip or anything for that matter. I am busy at work. Tired and lonely. Hubby left today for 3 days. I have seen him about 2 days in the last week and a half. I miss my hubby. I also need a break. My traveling and the move and my social calendar have been keeping me busy and continue to do so. Tomorrow night is my only night this week where I don't have something to do. I want to lay in bed and be a vegetable for just a couple hours, but I still have boxes littering our living room and I want to settle into my house. Bitch, Moan

Happy Hannukah to all of you out there who are celebrating it. I will be going to my parents this evening to celebrate. One of my cousins who I haven't seen in about 15 years is in town with her 12 year old son, so I am excited to get to see them.

I hope to catch up soon on my blogroll, but work is keeping me busy for now.

Hello, blog world, I miss you, but will be back soon.

No comments: