Monday, December 13, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys! Em here! So for those of you who don't know - today is Jazzy's birthday. SHE is 30 years old! Wow! I have known her more than 1/2 her life. That's so cool and I'm so lucky! Jazzy is a fabulous friend.

Saturday night all of her friends here in town went to dinner and out to "play" to celebrate her. We ate outside at Chuy's which was oh so cold - but saved us an hour wait. Then we went to a big adult toyland - no, not THAT kind of toyland, geesh, minds in the gutter this early on Monday morning! - we played arcade games and bowled and just had fun screaming and being silly!

More than once Jazzy has mentioned how much she loves her online friends - so I thought since you weren't all here to celebrate with us this weekend that maybe you would want to tell her happy birthday online! And for those of us who celebrated with her on Saturday night - today is the real day so go ahead and leave a comment also!

So here's what I was thinking - Jazzy is a whore - her own word - and we all know it is true. It shows up in two forms - 1st of all she's a comment whore - so please be sure to leave a comment here telling her happy birthday - how cool would it be for her to have just TONS and TONS and TONS of comments on her birthday - 2nd we all know she's a blog whore - so go to Blog Mechanics and nominate her for the Blog Whore catagory.

Jazzy, Happy Birthday!!!! I hope today is a great day for you! You have blessed my life in so many ways and I am so incredibly honored to call you my friend! Welcome to 30! I love you! ~ Em

No comments: