Friday, December 03, 2004

I Got In !

Lordy was that hard! I have been trying off and on since about 6:30 this morning to post something here and damn if I couldn't get in! Oops, I said "damn". There I said it again! Well I hope Jazzy doesn't mind alittle foul-mouthedness (it's a word because I say it's a word) while she is away. Speaking of Jazzy, I want to thank her so much for letting me guest blog and trusting me not to post dirty pictures or racial slurs, which I would never do, but...I'll just shut it up now, ok? Mmmkay.

I wish I had some witty stories to share, sadly I do not, so I will take this opportunity to complain about my driver's license picture. I went in this morning and had a picture taken for my license and don't you know it's just horrible. I am four months pregnant, so for the next four years I have to see this swollen-faced picture of myself with bad hair. Four years! Can't I just "lose" it after I have lost all of the baby weight and gotten a really cute haircut so I can come back for a new picture? Ok! I will!

I promise next time to have something of substance to say. In the meantime Em will keep you entertained...if you are reading, Jazzy:

Hi! We miss you!

~ JuJuBee

No comments: