Thursday, December 09, 2004

Make Believe

So flubbermush has created a stir so I thought I might play a little game of MAKE-UP-YOU-OWN-WORDS or MUYOW pronounced just like it's spelled like Muy Ow. It's Spanglish for very ouchy. Sorry, I digress...

Here are some more MUYOW words to get you started. Comment and add your own. Don't forget to tell us how it's pronounced and it's meaning.

Spittlefits
Pronounced just like it looks. When someone talks so fast and has so much spittle that it constantly comes out of their mouth, spraying the person they are talking to with a spit shower.

Grumparumpus
Pronounced grump a rump us. Used to describe someone who is in a foul mood such as my husband when he has not eaten all day or has just been awakened from a nap.

Wizard
Pronounced... Wizzzzzzard. Bathroom, ladies room, etc... "I'm off to see the Wizzzzard."

Your turn.

No comments: