Tuesday, December 14, 2004

You like me, you really like me

I am Genuinely honored to have been mentioned on The King's site. I just don't know what to do with myself or all these wonderful comments. I am trying to respond to each and every comment, so bare with me. I also cannot wait to visit each and every one of your site's. Unfortunately, work is kicking my ass right now, so my blog life has been put in a holding pattern and it's making me pissy!

Thank you Genuine for pimping me out. You are truly The King of Blog Whores and I am truly just a protige of yours. I hope that I can live up to your reputation at least a little bit.

So in the essence of blog whoring, I have added all that have requested to my blogroll. If you don't see your name and want to be added, just leave me a comment.

Don't forget to NOMINATE your favorite blogs over at the BoB Awards.

No comments: