Friday, September 10, 2004

4 for Friday

1: Elton John has those colorful glasses. Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan (b.1911 - d.2004) had his Jelly Beans. And former U.S. Senator Paul Simon (b.1928 – d.2003) had bow-ties… lots and lots of bow-ties. How about you... do you have any 'signature' or 'trademark' items; things that just scream that it's you because you either always have it on your person, in your car, at your office, etc., and which friends, family, or colleagues universally know you by?
I collect elephants and have over 50 at home, but only one at the office. Does junk count? I usually have it on me.

2: President Clinton did it in 1998, and President George W. Bush is threatening to do the same in 2004. Do you think an incumbent President seeking reelection should be allowed to bow out of one, two, or any or all of the Presidential Debates sponsored and managed by the Commission on Presidential Debates? No.

3: Which would you prefer... to be rich beyond your wildest imagination... as famous as anyone dead or alive... or as powerful as the most influential person you can think of? I would probably go for rich. I have no desire to be famous and be hassled all the time and power is a strange thing that makes people change drastically in morally repugnant ways. Now money isn't much better, but I don't think it would change me too drastically. I would travel more and make sure I could provide my children the things they need, but they would still know the value of money because the would have to get a job.

4: Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, and you feel comfortable talking about them, what do yours focus on, and, do you think they actually mean something, or to you are they're just these things you tend to dream up while sleeping which you feel have no baring on anything whatsoever? I have a couple reoccuring dreams that I can't remember off the top of my head, I just know when I have them that I have had them before. A theme that is usually existent in a lot of my dreams though is being chased and hiding.

How would you answer these questions?

No comments: