Thursday, September 23, 2004

FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT

As I was supposed to present in our management staff meeting today one of our core values with my boss, I created the following. As we are in the middle of budget and I have not seen said boss in oh about a week, we are not presenting. I wrote this fun little thing about Respecting Priorities. Now it is for your amusement. Enjoy!

“Oh no, I’m late, I’m late,
I can’t believe I missed this date.

I couldn’t get here on time at all
I had things to do and get at the mall.

Is this where the meeting is? I’m not sure
Oh, wait I was supposed to give a tour.

I didn’t come to your meeting today
I really didn’t want to hear what you had to say.

(Phone Rings), Oh, that’s my cell phone,
Excuse me, I’m sorry, I have to go home.

Did you need something from me?
I just haven’t gotten to it as you can see.

That project was due yesterday?
Oh well, I thought it was due today.

So I was talking through your presentation?
Well I was telling Kathy about my vacation.

People like me have so many stories
You see, they just don’t RESPECT PRIORITIES.”

Now, go ahead, tell me I am a dork! Now I am off to make something up to talk about at said management staff meeting in 30 minutes. Marketing Update. Hmmm?

No comments: