Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Headaches and Hassles

Sorry so long since I posted. I have been away from work and therefore without a computer. A migraine knocked me out for the last day and a half. I am back and of course playing catch up at work, so you might only get meme's for the next couple of days. So, here's the meme for today:

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being spotless, 10 being catastrophic), how bad do the following areas have to get in order to trip your personal "must clean now" radar?

Carpets - 7
Kitchen - 4
floors - 6
Windows - I live in an apartment so I don't clean the windows except when moving out.
Laundry - 3
Oven - See Windows.
Bedroom floors - 5
Clutter in out-of-the-way areas, such as landings or closets - 10

As you can see, I am not much of a cleaner. Believe it or not, I am 10 times better than I was in college. In college our house got broken into and they dumped boxes and things out. I didn't even notice we had gotten broken into until I asked where the phone was. Horrible, I know.

No comments: