Friday, September 10, 2004

I've Learned Today

  • Being late makes me anxious. I hate being late.
  • As much as I try to live up to the mantra of live life to the fullest, it is really hard to do when sitting in traffic that takes you 30 minutes to move one mile.
  • What's the saying about enjoying the scenery on a detour? It just isn't possible in Houston.
  • I dislike doing other people's jobs. Then I go and make the mistake of doing them too well and they become my jobs.
  • I miss reading a good book.
  • I wish I was seeing my girlfriends tonight instead of working.
  • I can't wait to visit my sister this winter.
  • I don't really care that I am going to be 30 this year.
  • Life without allergy medicine is miserable.
  • I don't mind long meetings as long as they are productive.
  • I need a vacation.
  • I can't wait to eat our wedding cake on our one year anniversary.
  • I don't like shots in my hip.
  • I especially don't like the 15 minutes out of my way trip to the doctor's office to get said shot in hip.
  • I don't like waiting another 20 minutes to get said shot in hip.
  • Did I mention I don't like shots period.
  • At least I don't cry anymore. I did until I was about 22.
  • I CANNOT STAND spam. I do not need a bigger penis. I do not need to pick up a girls. I do not need to refinance the mortgage on my non-existent house. I do not need drugs online. I DO NOT NEED ANY OF THIS CRAP!

Music I like:
Rap/Hip Hop
Top 40
Country
Classical
Jazz
Blues
Some Alternative


No comments: