Friday, September 10, 2004

The weekend is coming, the weekend is coming

It's 4 on a Friday and I should be thrilled, but I get to work until 10 tonight. Yipee! The good news is that I am working a wine and cheese art event, so I get free wine and cheese and a friend of mine is coming up with her hubby. They haven't met my hubby yet and my hubby is leaving work early, gasp, on a Friday no less, to come to the event as well. I am a little excited about that. Then tomorrow I get to get up early so I can be at the doctor's office at 9 when they open to get my shot, then back home and then back to work at 4. Sunday I am doing absolutely nothing. Nothing I tell you. So don't ask me to do anything. I will be a total bum!

Snack of the day: Hard boiled egg and cucumbers. Yum!

I had half a hamburger and french fries last night. Boy do I miss french fries. French Fries are my favorite food. Nothing, except for maybe a good steak, can take the place of my wonderful French Fries. But FF are not on the Sugar Busters program. So they are my treat when I feel I have been good. It had been two weeks I think since my last french fry.

No comments: