Saturday, September 11, 2004

Spamittyville

Explain to me the logic behind sending SPAM about SPAM mail. I get enough crap, I don't need spam crap telling me how to stop spam. If you weren't sending me spam about spam then I would have a little less spam. Okay done spam venting.

So I got my happy, hungover butt out of bed this morning at 8:30 and go to the doctor's office at 9 on the dot, to wait 45 minutes for a shot that takes 2 seconds to give me. Talk about frustration. I know they are busy, but give me the damn shot and that is one less person sitting in your busy waiting room. I can't wait until I only have to do this once a month. I also finally picked up my allergy meds and my nose and head are much happier with me today, except for the wine I had last night. Not too much wine, just too much wine and no food. Need sleep.

I watched "It Could Happen To You" today. It's that movie with Nicolas Cage and Jennifer Jason Leigh (I think) where he agrees to split half is lotto winnings if he wins as a tip. I like that movie. I wish it was really feasible for us all to be that truly honorable. He made a promise and he kept his promise. I don't know if I could have done that, but hubby woyuld definitely keep his promise, so I guess we balance out.

No comments: