Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Did you miss me?

I'm back! How long has it been? Too long. I am recovering from a Viral Infection that kicked me in the ass and then left me lying there in pain. I have not been that sick in a long time and if it's up to me, I won't be again for awhile either. First day at work is today and spent most of the day catching up on work, but now I am catching up on blogs. I am way behind. My update today will be in bullet format.

  • My sister is having twins! Boys
  • My friend Jen is doing great at her job and we went and celebrated on Friday night. Lots of drinks and fun.
  • Saturday morning not so fun.
  • Saturday night Rosh Hashanah at Aunt and Uncle's. Fun, one of the kids threw up all over the place including my StepMom, poor StepMom.
  • Spent night at MIL as we were supposed to take her out for a drink, but we both felt like crap.
  • Sunday, cleaned house, not so fun.
  • Sunday night sick, Monday morning sicker, Monday night sickest.
  • Tuesday morning, sick, slept, slept, finished a book, slept.
  • I had so many cough drops during the night, I woke up spitting blue.
  • Wednesday, work, bluh!

Still not feeling 100% but I am back in the game. I am throwing a wedding shower this weekend and am a little behind in planning, but I can do it! Haven't started, but I can do it!

Sorry, that's all I've got right now. I will try to find something mindless and easy to copy to share with you.

No comments: