Friday, September 24, 2004

My Brain Hurts

That's Jazzmanian for I have a pounding headache complete with low grade fever. Lucky me. I felt great when I went to my 1:00 meeting that started at 2:00. (bangs fist on table). See we really needed the whole presentation on Respecting Priorities yesterday. An hour later, I have a vague idea of what to market for the remainder of the year on a food and beverage level, but don't really have all the information I need in order to do so. Like specific dates. Those would be helpful.

So the plan for tonightis to go home and lay down. J is coming up from town and we are going to go out with or without hubby bubby. Hopefully she will not get stranded with possible rain rain rain from Tropical Storm Ivanna Rain All Over You. Have to give credit to hubby for that one. Ivanna blow down your trees. Ivanna never go away. Tomorrow is Rosh Hashana and so will be doing the family break fast thing. Don't ask me to explain because I am only half Jewish and I don't really keep up with all of it, but Dad and Step Mom and most of family in the area is Jewish so I will be attending break fast, but no fasting or services for me. Sunday I am going to sit on my big fat butt and do absolutely nothing and that's the way I like it. I have to have at least one day a week where no one wants anything from me or I get a little cranky. What in the world will I do when I have kids.

Little Bits of Fun:
My new way of telling our assistants that I am going to the bathroom, "I am off to see the Wizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-ard." hee hee

Stickers on saw on the back windshield's of trucks driving home yesterday:
Street Glow (huh???)
Trouble Maker (Yea, you make so much trouble, you have to tell people you are a trouble maker) Surprisingly I did not see the family name on the back of any vehicle (filled with said family) yesterday. Why is it that certain people feel the need to display their family name in huge ghetto letters on the back of their vehicle. I am not trying to be racist at all, but you don't see white people with "SMITH" spelled out on the back of their BMW. Wouldn't that be a sight to see.

The latest Bud commercial, Mr. Pro Sports Heckler, pay attention next time you hear this one. It's funny. Too bad I can't recite it for you. I don't have the back up singer, so it wouldn't be as good.

Read an article about the other day that was pretty interesting and reminding me of blogging. Check out this site. http://storycorps.net/about/.

Well that's my fun for today. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll see you all back here Monday.

No comments: