Tuesday, September 14, 2004

What Would You Do? Part II

What do you want most right now?
That's a tough one. Probably to be at home in bed taking a nap. But I really want a house.

What are you most grateful for?
My wonderful life. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, a great family, a variety of wonderful friends and a good job. I have a roof over my head, money to eat and I am happy. There have been times in my life when I couldn't say I was happy, so I am always grateful to be HAPPY!

What was the warmest welcome you ever received?
Probably the first time I ever met hubby's brothers. It was Christmas 3 years ago, I think. He has 5 brothers. 4 of them married with children, lots of children. Christmas has about 25 people at it. Growing in a fairly small immediate family, this was a new experience for me. The whole way to San Antonio I spent memorizing brothers names, then wives' names, then kids names, hoping that I could keep all the kids and wives with the right brother. I was welcomed with open arms. I even got Christmas presents. I enjoy this part of our family now a lot. Having acquired 5 brother-in-laws and sister-in-laws and 12 nieces and nephews was a lot to handle at first and sometimes I forget what to call them. I have probably the biggest family anyone could find now that I have married into the A. Family. I have my Dad's family and extended family, my Stepmother's family and extended family and my Mom's family which is probably the smallest. Lots of family. Hard to keep up with all of them.

No comments: