Monday, September 20, 2004

Emotional Rollercoaster

The past week I have been on an emotional rollercoaster. Not sure what is going on other than that time of the month, but I have been a basket case. Had arguments with hubby last week. Feeling lost. I am really okay, but have my moments where I just freak out. Wine + Emotions = Crazy Wacko Crying Girl. Saturday night we went to a friend's housewarming party. Drank too much wine paired with seeing my best friend for the first time in like 4 months and not having enough to eat. We left with me crying. It was triggered by me spilling red wine on my new $8 shirt from Target and my favorite pair of pants. Hubby's reaction, "Well that won't come out for sure." I started to lose my failing grip on reality. He apologized on Sunday and I really appreciate the fact that hubby realizes his negativity tipped me off the ledge. He really is so wonderful. I left the party crying and cried the whole way home and proceeded to stand in the middle of the bathroom in my birthday suit glory and bawl into my hubby's chest. Woke up Saturday about 10 with a pounding headache and feeling as if I would puke at any moment, but other than that I was fine. No tears. No Crazy Wacko Crying Girl. Watched Laws of Attraction and then went back to bed until 2:30. I stayed in bed until I had to get up and go to work at 6:00. BUM. I am fine today and feel great. A little tired, but my emotion rollercoaster seems to be stopped. For now. I pride myself on being logical and therefore cannot stand when I cry for no reason. Blame it on the wine.

No comments: