Tuesday, October 05, 2004

100 Things...

I am breaking down and doing the 100 things about me list... so here you go with me, me, me... (Blond moment: I just got why they call it a meme) I am a little slow sometimes. Okay, most of the time.
  1. I was born in Austin, TX on Friday the 13th.
  2. I went to 5 different elementary schools in 2 states.
  3. I went to 1 junior high school.
  4. I went to 1 high school.
  5. I went to a junior high that specialized in sports and fitness
  6. My last PE class was in 5th grade.
  7. I was in drum and bugle corp in high school.
  8. I was in high kick drill team in high school
  9. I was a cheerleader in high school.
  10. I never felt like I fit into any of these groups.
  11. I didn't feel like I fit in anywhere until I was aobut 21.
  12. Sometimes I still don't feel like I fit in.
  13. I have only broken my nose and my toes.
  14. I have sprained both ankles.
  15. I run into walls on a regular basis. We call it wall ping pong in our house.
  16. I smoked for almost 10 years, but quit 2 1/2 years ago.
  17. I didn't tell my parents for 7 years.
  18. I got my ears pierced when I was 7. My mom did it with a needle and ice.
  19. I won't ever get my ears pierced again.
  20. I have my belly button pierced though. Go figure.
  21. I have zero tattoos and will never get one.
  22. I have been married for almost a year to a man I never thought I would find.
  23. It has been one of the best year's of my life, if not the best.
  24. One of my biggest accomplishments was finishing college.
  25. It took me 6 years working sometimes 3 jobs at a time, but I finished.
  26. I don't have a diploma.
  27. I have a BS in Kinesiology with a minor in Psychology.
  28. I work in marketing.
  29. I have a half brother and a half sister on different sides of my family that are the same age.
  30. They have met 2 times in my life.
  31. My mother and father were never married.
  32. They split when I was 1.
  33. My Mom hitch hiked with my on her back from Texas to New Mexico when I was a little over a year old.
  34. My Mother is Quaker.
  35. My Dad is Jewish.
  36. I was Bat Mitzvah'd.
  37. I don't believe in organized religion.
  38. I do believe in God. Strongly.
  39. I suffer from depression off and on.
  40. I try to stay off drugs though.
  41. I am a very optimistic person the majority of the time.
  42. When I am not optimistic, I know there is a problem.
  43. I love to dance. To anything.
  44. I don't hear words in music, I only hear beat. I usually pick up the chorus, but I can listen to a song for years and all of sudden realize what is being said.
  45. I listen to country, jazz, classical, rap, hip hop, reggae.
  46. My favorite is hip hop/rap.
  47. But I am weaning myself off it, because my unborn child will not be listening to that smut.
  48. I don't have cable.
  49. I don't have a digital camera.
  50. I don't have internet access at home.
  51. I drive a 1996 car. It is 10 years newer than my last new car.
  52. I drove a shit brown 1981 Honda Hatchback Wagon in college.
  53. I hated the way I felt about myself when I drove that car.
  54. I once spent a month in bed sick.
  55. I will never do it again if I have a choice. My advice when you are sick, eat no matter what.
  56. I lived in Mexico when I was little.
  57. I spoke Spanish almost fluently.
  58. I took 2 years of Spanish in Junior High and 1 year in high school.
  59. I speak very little Spanish now. My Mom and sister speak it fluently.
  60. I have had poetry I wrote as a child published.
  61. I made a 76 on my driver's test.
  62. I took the SAT's 3 times.
  63. I lost my virginity 2 weeks before my 21st birthday.
  64. He was an a**hole.
  65. My dream car is the Volve SC90.
  66. I want 2-3 kids and I want them soon. Not all at once though.
  67. I want to always have enough money that we live comfortably and we want for nothing, but not too much money that we take it for granted.
  68. I wish I lived closer to all my girlfriend's from high school.
  69. I didn't used to get along with girls.
  70. Now I value those friendships more than anything.
  71. Secretly I think I was intimidated by other girls.
  72. Now I know we are all insecure about the same things.
  73. I consider mysel weird.
  74. Most of my friends would agree.
  75. I am a liberal who believes the political system in the country is a farce, but I am thankful that we have a political system. It could be worse, we could live in Iraq or Mexico or any 3rd world country for that matter, where they don't even pretend to give the people a say.
  76. I believe we know about 10% of what there really is know about our country's government.
  77. I like to read books by Dean Koontz, Patricia Cornwell and John Grisham.
  78. As a kid I would go to the library and check out 30 books at a time and return them a week later for 30 more.
  79. I didn't have many friends. (Moving around a lot)
  80. If I could live anywhere in the world it would probably be in Hawaii as I want to live in the mountains on the ocean.
  81. I hate wearing shoes.
  82. I love, love, love buying shoes.
  83. I have gotten so I go more for comfort that looks.
  84. My favorite movie is Gone With the Wind.
  85. My favorite book is The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I love anything by Nicholas Sparks.
  86. I am a sucker for reality shows.
  87. I like watching people interact.
  88. I wish people were more honest about who they are.
  89. I tend to say too much about myself sometimes.
  90. Tact and patience are not my best attributes.
  91. I drive 80 on a regular basis.
  92. I had my first ticket and my first accident within a day of each other.
  93. I was 21.
  94. I was sober for both.
  95. I have done a keg stand, but never a beer bong.
  96. I made shots for a living in college for 4 1/2 years.
  97. I make a mean jello shot.
  98. I hope I never have to wait tables again.
  99. I was really good at it though.
  100. I believe you should live life without regrets.

No comments: