Monday, October 04, 2004

The neverending illness

This virus or whatever has attached me and is not letting go. I am losing the battle and the war. I am going back to the doctor today to see if she can fix me. I have been sick now for over a week and I am plum tired. It seems to be volleying back and forth between my head and my chest. So I am not the most pleasant person these days. Gave a wedding shower for a friend yesterday. That really took it out of me and I went to bed at 7. You would think I would be well rested...
During my illness in the past week I have:
  • taken 13 pills a day
  • gone through 7 boxes of tissue
  • slept a total of probably 3 days (yes only 3)
  • read 2 books
  • watched way too much TLC
  • coughed up 2 lungs (amazing I can still breath, kind of)
  • drank 1 1/2 boxes of mint tea
  • eaten 6 cans of soup
  • eaten 14 pieces of toast
  • lost 4 pounds
  • almost cried at least once a day
  • and as of today, gone to the doctor twice

Enough about sicko.

No comments: