Monday, October 11, 2004

TELL ME A STORY

I am going to try something new. The idea is weekly storytime for lack of a better name. Perhaps I will rename it when my brain begins working again. The idea is that I will start a story every Monday. I may write a sentence, a paragraph, a word or even post a picture. Through the comments area, readers (I think I have some) will comment to add on to the story through out the week. At the end of the week, I will combine all the comments and put the "story" into one entry. Make sense?

So here we go with the first weekly edition of TELL ME A STORY:

The last thing I remembered was the flowers. All of the flowers. So many colors, swaying in the wind. That's the last thing I remember.

That's the beginning of the story. Your turn...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was a quietness about this journey. The feeling of aloneness and the feeling of flying overcame any fear I might have experienced.

~Genuine