Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Cha cha cha changes...

Well, as you can tell I have been messing around today. Making changes. Lost all comments of course, but got rid of Haloscan so we shall see. Frustrated as I can't seem to get the blogroller to tell me accurately when people update. And for some reason Sites of Interest remains a link. I just don't get it. My patience level is low today and figure it is due to PMS. I also only got 4 hours of sleep so I am a cranky beeatch today. I apologize in advance for my attitude.

Random thoughts:

I've noticed that when I smile, I sometimes wink with my left eye at the same time. Weird.

I've learned that just because I am driving doesn't mean I am paying attention. I was half way home yesterday and all of sudden realized where I was. I wasn't even on the phone.

Merging: why is merging such a difficult concept. You go. I go. Next person goes. If we could all be nice and use this formula maybe traffic wouldn't be so bad.

Quit trying to kiss my bumper. If you are going to hit me, do it good and then SHOW ME THE MONEY! Otherwise, BACK THE FUCK OFF!

For those of you who have forgotten-when you see an emergency vehicle, pull over! TO. THE. RIGHT! If you have forgotten this, go take a defensive driving class. I took one when I was 18 and imagine that, 12 years later I can still remember the rules. That could be you in that ambulance next time.

If you can not at least do the posted speed limit on the freeway, then ride the frontage road. There is a reason for a minimum speed limit. So I don't run over you. My car goes 45 or 80, that's it. Move it or lose it.

I am tired of babysitting at work. When I do something for you as a group, all 7 of you cannot want it a completely different way. It defeats the purpose of marketing. It's called Branding.

Do you think there is something wrong with us that when my husband grabs my boobs, I grab his? It's only fair.

We went to dinner the other night and this kid walks in with a helmet in his hand and this white leather jacket with patches all over it. The first thing I say is, "Is that Justin Timberlake?" Hubby laughs and says, "Go ask him if he rides a motorcycle." I laugh and say, "Man if we had a kid, I would so send them over to ask him if he was an Astronaut." Kid: "Mister are you an Astronaut?" Oh, the fun I will have with children. I can't wait.

Sorry for the bitchfest, but I had to get it out somewhere!

No comments: