Friday, October 29, 2004


Boopy Tales Week 2 Posted by Hello
Ok, Kids, here is last weeks story. Only had one guest author and that makes me sad. I am not a quitter though, so will continue to try and entertain myself with my own creativity and continue the weekly Boopy Tales on Monday. As for this story, well it lacks... a plot, an ending, a character, you name it, so I am begging on my knees for someone ( I am not above this, pleeeeeaaaaaaase!) anyone to finish this story. Even if it is just "The End". I would bribe you with gifts of candy or t-shirts or whatever your heart desires, but I know me and it would never get mailed most likely so I won't lead you on.

CATCHING TITLE FOR WEEK 2 OF BOOPY TALES: (Feel free to suggest something, yeah, YOU!)

The springs in the old truck dug into my underside as we bounced across the desert. 3:00 AM and I was trying to sleep, but the lighting was so bright that when I closed my eyes, the glow across my lids was too much and I opened them just in time to see the last threads of lighting touch the dusty ground.

My ever fearless mother, never once slowed down even though the rain was starting to create small rivers on the side of the road. I wish I could sleep, as it's hard not to press the non-existent brake peddle on the passenger side. Since I can't sleep, I concentrate on the ever impressive sky, all the while hoping that four rubber tires is enough in case we end up right under the lightning. I can't help but wonder, why did we have to make this trip in the first place.

FILL IN SOME BLANKS HERE PEOPLE

No comments: