Monday, October 04, 2004

Chair Tipping

Well, seeing I have spent the majority of the last week in bed or at work, I don't have much to enlighten you with. Here, laugh at this for a moment.

Scene opens. I'm standing on a plastic chair trying to hang a stupid wedding bell made of paper. I go to step out of said chair backwards, and don't quite lift the foot high enough. In slow motion, the chair tips back, I say something to the effect of, "Oh, uh, aaaaah, shit". I think my cheerleading experience kicked in and somewhere between tipping the chair and falling I decided that the best way for me to land was flat on my butt, soooo... locked knees in pike position, and WHAM on my butt on a wood floor.
Can I get a "GO TEAM". That was a 10.

My husband happened to be standing about 2 feet from me, but didn't realize I was falling until it was too late. He couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't laugh, my pride and my ass hurt too much. So today it hurts to sit down. Going to the bathroom is painful. Pride is painful. I also managed to scrap the back of both of my ankles on the arm of the chair as I went down.

There is your amusement for today. Enjoy.

No comments: