Monday, October 18, 2004

Heartbroken

The house fell through. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes. The homeowners had a buyer before us that they decided they did not want to do business with for reasons I don't know. The buyer had not contacted them in two weeks until today when he went to the title company. The homeowners are legally bound to uphold the previous contract. This was in the back of my mind the whole time, but not knowing a whole lot about the process of buying a house, I figured that everyone else knew what they were doing.

I feel terrible for hubby who has done all the work for us to buy this house. We have been working without a realtor and hubby has pretty much learned how to buy a house all on his own with the help of friends in the business. I am sure the news of the house is much harder on him because of this. I am sorry Bibi. I love you.

The unky mood on the left should really say heartbroken.

No comments: