Friday, October 15, 2004

Lazy

Stolen from Jujubee.


1. Tell me something obvious about you. I'm short
2. Tell me something about you that many don't know. I am very insecure
3. What is your biggest fear? not being able to have kids
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut? safe route
5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money. that my sister has healthy twins and the birth is easy on her (as easy as it can be)
6. What is your most treasured possession? the book my grandmother gave me a couple of years ago that is scrapbook of stuff from my life that she had been saving forever
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often? I tend to interrupt people when they are talking. I am worried about not getting heard.
8. Tell me something sexual about you that I don't know. I doubt any of you reading know anything sexual about me. I am female.
9. Tell me something sexual about you that everyone knows. See # 8. I have it.
10. What is your favorite lie to tell? I'm fine.
11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again. Go to NY, I am jealous that Rude Cactus and The Fish just got back.
12. Are you the jealous type? No, despite the above comment.
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to? Cheesecake
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? Most recently Bekah paid for an extra hour of photography at my wedding so I could enjoy the night and quit crying.
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be? Hop on a plan to anywhere
16. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember, but I tear up a lot reading blogs
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered? hmmm, a couple of days ago I felt pretty good, but when this houses closes,nothing else will matter!
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on? Sure, bathing suits work fine
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk. One thing? I got wasted at my company Christmas party last year and practically had to be carried out. That's embarrassing.

No comments: