Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Astros Win!!!!!!!!

What a night!!!The meeting with the house owners went well and we submitted a contract and they accepted! So, as long as all the monies goes through, we have a house! I am so excited! And the Astros won last night! Woo hoo! I am a little exclamation point happy today! We went to BWW to celebrate after the house appointment and watched the game. We got home about 1:00 AM and I woke up about 4:30 and have been up since. I am exhausted. We ran into Jim (the guy from last week that bought all our drinks.) He wants to take us to dinner tonight. I am so tired, but am sure we will go. I might be sleeping in my car at lunch though. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to sleep in my car during my lunch hour.
Congrats on the house!! I hope it all works out. You both will be so happy.
OLD HAM

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

That is wonderful news (the house, heh. Can't root for teh Astros in THIS house!). I am so happy for you!

/Elizabeth
aka Corporate Mommy

http://corporatemommy.mu.nu