Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Stealing

Stole this from Hankpiece

100 Answers. Try it if you like.

1. Kissed your cousin: Nope, this isn't Arkansas
2. Ran away: I don't think I ever did this
3. Pictured your crush naked: yes
4. skipped school: yes, once or twice in high school, a lot in college
5. Broken someone's heart: Don't know, I think so, but sounds egotistical to say yes
6. Been in love: Still am
7. Cried when someone died: yes
8. Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: yeah
9. Broken a bone: Nose and Toes
10. Done something embarrassing: Always
11. Done a drug: Yes
12. Cried in school: Me, cry in school? Never. Okay, that's a BIG lie
WHICH IS BETTER...
13. Coke or Pepsi: neither, I don't anything but Sprite
14. Sprite or 7UP: Sprite
15. Girls or Guys: huh?
16. Flowers or Candy: Normally flowers, today, candy
17. Scruff or Clean shaved: Clean shaven, like a baby's butt
18. Blondes or Brunettes: who cares
19. Bitchy or Slutty: How about a bitchy slut?
20. Tall or Short: I like tall, I am short
21. Pants or Shorts: Have you seen my legs? Pants
22. Night or Day: Night
WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX...
23. What do you notice first: eyes, smile, personality
24. Last person you slow danced with: My husband
25. Worst Question To Ask: When are you due? Don't ask unless you can see the baby's head
THE LAST TIME YOU...
26. Showered: this morning
27. Stepped outside: at lunch
28. Had Sex: Monday
29. Romantic memory: laying in bed on our honeymoon looking out over Costa Rica
30. Your Good Luck Charm: My husband
31. Person You Hate Most: I try not to hate
32. Best Thing That Has Happened: Buying a house, I hope
33. On your desk: Lots of paper and piles, Vitamin C, Echinacea, tissue, phone, stapler, two digital cameras, pda, water, CD's, etc...
34. Picture on your desktop: Required photo of workplace
FAVORITE...
35. Color: red
36. Movie: Gone with the Wind
37. Artist: Escher
38. Cars: Volvo SC90
39. Ice Cream: Coffee Heath Bar Crunch
40. Season: Spring, too bad we don't get one
41. Breakfast Food: hash browns
WHO...
42. Makes you laugh the most: My husband, dooce
43. Makes you smile: My sister
44. Can make you feel better no matter what: Mom
45. Has A Crush On You: Yeah, right
46. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: my husband, I say my husband a lot. That's good.
47. Who Has it easier? Girls or Guys? guys
48. Gives you A Funny Feeling When You See Them: ?
DO YOU EVER...
49. Sit by the phone waiting for a phone call all night: Once or twice
50. Save AIM conversations: I don't even know what that is
51. Save E-mails: every one of them, my inbox has 1812 emails in it
52. Forward secret E-mails: secret emails?
53. Wish you were someone else: no
54. Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: I'd like to see what it would be like for a day, but then I would come back to girl land
55. Wear perfume: not really, I wear a body spray
56. Kiss: When I have the opportunity
57. Cuddle: Totally.
58. Go online for longer than eight hours at a time: How did you know that?

HAVE YOU EVER...
59. Fallen for your best friend?: yes and then I married him
60. made out with JUST a friend?: yes
61. Kissed two people in the same day?: yes
62. Had sex with two different people in the same day?: no
63. Been rejected: Yes
64. Been in love?: Still am
65. Been in lust?: yes
66. Used someone?: yes
67. Been used?: don't know, don't want to know
68. Cheated on someone?: yes
69. Been cheated on?: Yea
70. Been kissed?: stupid question
71. Done something you regret?: not really, I try not to regret. If I didn't do stupid things, I wouldn't be who I am today.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
72. You touched?: Just touched? I hugged my boss. That sounds bad...
73. You talked to?: hubby
74. You hugged?: My boss
75. you instant messaged?: It's been about 2 years since I IM'd anyone
76. You kissed?: hubby
77. You yelled at?: probably hubby
78. You thought about?: hubby as he is the answer to every other question
79. You slept with?: Definitely hubby
79. Who text messaged you?: Never happens
80. Who broke your heart?: John
81. Who told you they loved you?: hubby
DO YOU...
82. Color your hair? Yea
83. Have tattoos?: nope
84. Have piercings?: ears and belly button
85. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Husband if you hadn't gotten that yet
86. Own a webcam?: no
87. Own a thong?: yea
88. Ever get off the damn computer?: Are you trying to suggest something?
89. Sprechen Sie Deutsch?: Nein
90. Habla espanol?: Un pocitto (sp?)
91. Quack?: No thanks, I'm trying to quit (Sorry, Hankpiece, stole that answer too)
HAVE YOU / DO YOU / ARE YOU...
92. Stolen anything?: Yes, but my daddy made me take it back, SHUT UP Jennifer
93. Smoke?: Not anymore
94. Schizophrenic?: no
95. Obsessive?: I don't think so
96. Compulsive?: No
97. Obsessive compulsive?: No
98. Panic?: On occasion
99. Anxiety?: On occasion
100. Depressed?: On occasion

No comments: