Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Freeness lalalalala

I have the urge to go driving or hiking or just be outside. Too bad it is hot and humid and sticky here. I miss hiking and realize that what I truly miss is hiking in NM. I miss doing outside things that cannot be done in South Texas because you will melt into a small puddle and no one will ever know you are gone. I feel free today. Amazing that yesterday was a heart breaking day. I guess that might explain my previous post of the throwing up of all things religious. Sorry about that.

I will try to stick to light, fun, pretty, nice thingies. Does anyone else have the problem of having so many blogfriends that it takes ALL DAY to get through your blog roll? Anyone? I mean, I stay late at work just so I can get through so I can start from the beginning the next day. I have a problem. I know. Soon there will be groups, blogs even probably, of Bloggers Anonymous. Hi! My name is Jazzy and I am a Blogaholic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean!It takes me a few hours to get through mine.
Emily aka madmommy