Tuesday, October 05, 2004

After all that

Well, I am feeling much better to day and I thank God. I still have a hacking cough, but that I can live with. Yeah!!!!

After all my complaining yesterday, it has cooled down tremendously. It is gray and rainy, but it feels so good outside. I guess God heard me.

Interesting tidbits: Driving home from work yesteray, I was behind some sort of Water truck. Sewage and septic water, not purified water. Among the things listed on the back of the vehicle, the last one was Septic and Aerobic Wastewater. I get the septic part, but what in the world is Aerobic Wastewater. Water that is so chemically wasteful it fills the need to stay fit by doing aerobics? Now I am sure it has something to do with Aerobic vs. anaerobic. I am digging way back to my college biology/chemistry days. And that, folks, is as far as the digging will take me. I think aerobic and anaerobic have something to do with oxidation, but I could be making that up in an attempt to make me sound smarter than I actually am. I am edamacated, thank you very much.

No comments: