Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Boop-a-fied

Check me out! Don't you just love it? My site rocks now because the gals over at www.ciamybella.com have been working overtime and they are awesome. Check them out individually at www.ladybuggin.com and www.twelveone.org. These girls rock and you still have time to get your free redesign until the end of October. They did a great job and I hope that they will soon start makin' the moula! Thanks for all the hard work and long hours that went into putting my new site together.

I am swamped at work so that is my post for now. I haven't even had time to read much less post, but at least now you can check out my Boopyness! I haven't posted TELL-A-TALE, now called Boop Tales, from last week as I only had one guest author, so get on over there and write some Boopy Tales!

3 comments:

Mia said...

I'm so glad you like it! It looks good on ya!

Mia
http://www.ladybuggin.com/
http://www.ciaomybella.com/

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! It suits you.

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!
Emily aka madmommy