Friday, October 15, 2004

The Story...

As it is the end of the first week of TELL-A-TALE (playing with the name)here is the entire story from beginning to end. I took the liberty of coming up with a title, hope that my co-authors are okay with it. Thank you to Jujubee, Genuine, and Jenny for being my co-authors. Check back Monday for a new TALE.

Pretending to be Poppie

The last thing I remembered was the flowers. All of the flowers. So many colors, swaying in the wind. That's the last thing I remember.

When people ask me of the accident I draw a blank. I believe you would too, given the circumstances.

There was a quietness about this journey. The feeling of aloneness and the feeling of flying overcame any fear I might have experienced.

Not only can't I remember the accident, but I'm seriously irritated that I landed in a field of poppies. The pollen has activated my allergies, causing welts of enormous size to appear all over my face. But I do smell lovely.

No comments: