Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Because I love Randomness

Tuesday Randomness to follow:

My favorite number is 13. I was born on Friday the 13th. bwahhaaahaha

I lived in Mexico when I was four. I spoke pretty good Spanish then. I don't anymore.

I am half Jewish.

I love anything vanilla, lemon or lime. Mostly Vanilla.

I was recently told about a Vanilla Beer. I want to try it.

I know I am boring today. Get over it, most of you are only here for 30 seconds anyways.

Things on my desk: a stuffed pluto, year old jelly beans, 2 digital cameras as I am the only one in a company of 500 that seems to know how to use them. I have had not training on said cameras.

I will 30 a month from Saturday. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

On that note, things I wish I had done in my life so far:
traveled more, nationally and internationally
moved to a state I've never been to
taken a vacation by myself (I probably wouldn't like this, but it would probably be good for me)
gone scuba diving

I am sure there is more, but I am pretty happy in my life the way it is now and I have no regrets. In fact, I am very much looking forward to the next 30 years. I have a wonderful husband that I hope to start a family with soon. I cannot wait to be a parent and raise a family with my hubby. Sap splat!

Time to change the subject again, because, hey, that's how my mind works.

I miss my mom and sister. I am going to see them in NM in 3 weeks and I cannot wait. My sister is currently about 7 months pregnant with twins and I can't wait to see her. My baby sister with babies, wow, I don't think it has really hit me yet. I am going to be an aunt to two baby boys.

Stop the babble.





No comments: