Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Snazzy Title

Really don't have much to say, for once.

I have been feeling disconnected from my life lately. Going through the motions, but not really accomplishing anything. Just getting by. I am really ready for the whole house thing to be done. I need to re-organize my life. Find some direction. Does that make any sense? I don't know.

At times in college, I would get this disconnected feeling. I would usually start each semester with a clean slate. I would buy a new calendar with every intention of keeping up with it. I would maintain it for a couple of weeks if that long. I would clean, I would pay bills that needed to be paid, etc. I can't really clean the apartment right now because it is all in boxes and what isn't, well I just don't care. I paid the few bills that I have to pay yesterday as an afterthought, since hubby pays most of the house bills.

I have been lacking motivation at work and going through the motions there, doing just what I have to in order to get by. This is one of the busiest times of year at work and I am having to work extra, sometimes nights and sometimes weekends. All I really want to do is read blogs.

I guess I could attribute my feeling to depression. I try to ignore depression, especially now, as my life is better than it has ever been. Yet, I fall into the pit sometimes and have to acknowledge the depression in order to crawl back out. It is also possible that the change in the season is causing some of it. I'm not really depressed I don't think, but then I have times where I just feel like crying. For no reason. I got frustrated yesterday with work and with hubby and with small things and it put a crinkle in my day. It doesn't help that I am not feeling well and haven't been since Saturday. Just yuck in my head.

Sorry for the depressing post.


No comments: