Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Random Babbles

I voted for the first time in 30 years and I didn't get an "I Voted" sticker. I've been jipped!

I cut over to the far lane this morning on the freeway going about 2 miles an hour with plenty of room between me and the car behind me, but apparrantely the Suburban behind me did not want me there. The lady started waving her hands and yapping at me, I just raised my hands like, "what?" So she rides my butt with her brights on for a whole 4 miles. I just smiled and thought about her seething in her car. I flipped my rearview mirror up, smiled and prayed that God would keep me safe in the case that she was a raving lunatic with a gun and went on my merry way. Calmness is not normally one of my virtues, nor is patience, but this morning, I was all over it.

Have a fantabulous Day!


No comments: