Monday, November 08, 2004

Random Monday

As you have probably figured out, and me, slow person that I am, have figured out, I love the word random. If I had to describe myself in one word, random would be a good word. I am random. Completely.

So today we will call Random Monday because that is all my brain can handle. Stick with me if you can...

Random Rant: I have an opinion, you have an opinion, there is no reason for us to get nasty and no reason, we, as civilized people, cannot agree to disagree. Let's all play nice kids, okay? We can't all be right, and yet, in our minds, we are all right.

My brain is so asleep today, I can't figure out whether to explode my brain with BlogExplosion, trying frantically to receive more than 3 random free credits or catch up on my neverending blogroll. I am currently doing both, but not very well.

I am however avoiding work rather well.

I wish I were in bed reading my book.

Hubby and I have been discussing all of the things we will need to buy for our new house and finally agreed on an entertainment center. That was until I realized what was really important and the absolute first thing we had to have for our new house. A grill of course. Must have grill.

I have my annual review, 2 months late in 15 minutes and I am just now starting to freak out. AGH! Am I preparing? No. I am blogging. AGH! I have a problem.

Confession: I have started printing blogs out and taking them home so that I can keep up.

No comments: