Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Doncha know?

Know what? I don't know either. It just popped into my head as the title field came up so that's what you get.

For all of you hanging in the balance about what I drank with my wings last night, well you can't let that breath out. I had both. I had beer with my wings and then switched to wine. Wine makes the bill grow badly. No more wine at BW3's. Too expensive. We keep telling ourselves that when we get the house we won't be going out as much anyways...

I am off this Friday for a girls weekend to the hill country. It really is going to be great fun. Bummed not all of my girlies can go, I have convinced one of my work friends to go and I am excited that is going to cross over to the "other" friends.

I have always been weird about all my groups of friends. Weird really isn't the word, but it'll do. I love all of my friends so much that I want all of them to know each other. I am the type of person that will invite anybody to anything that I am doing. I want everyone there. I am a very social person and thrive on being around other people, especially ones I care about that make me laugh. And that is the end of my thought.

I am a little disconnected these days. Just running through my routine of work, go out, pack our house for unknown move date, etc... I'm not really lost, but not really active in what's going on in my life right now. Tonight all I want to do is read my book curled up on the couch with my hunny right next to me.

Sorry that I have bored you to tears today. Maybe my creativity and personality will be back tomorrow. Or later. I am a moody lady.

No comments: