Monday, November 08, 2004

Lazy Meme

Monday Madness taken from here:

Name 3 (or more, or less!) things...

1. ...you cannot live without. My husband (awwww), comfy jeans, my health

2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with. blogging, books I don't read anymore, dust and dirt

3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week. finish packing up my apartment for the move into our first house (fingers crossed)

4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week. Started packing up apartment and got rid of 4 pairs of shoes that I have either never worn or worn once.

5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.' A digital camera, new furniture, a grill, a washer and dryer, healthy nephews

6. ...you would like to change about yourself. I wish I would take more risks in my life, like following a dream or doing something I have never done before. I am stale.

7. ...you like about yourself. my neverending journey to making myself a better person. Always being honest with myself in this journey, even when I may not be completely honest with others.

8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing. Working

9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization. My desk, my home, my life...

No comments: