Monday, November 29, 2004

The good old days

In response to my email:

Me: Ours (Thanksgiving) was good. We packed most of the day on Thursday and then went
to my family's for dinner. Friday I worked. Saturday we moved and
yesterday we cleaned the old apartment. I'm exhausted!

Friend from College: You sound like you should be in a coma.

Me: I'm at work and got up at 5:45 in order to get to work by 7:30 this
morning. Yea, me!

Friend from College: Somewhere there is a young Jazzy laughing because she used to go out until 3:30 am go get breakfast until 4-5 am then go sleep off some type of drunken
stupor whether it was alcohol involved or just a high from having a great
night then rise early in the morning about 8 or so and off to school and the
start of another day. Always smiling....

Oh, the good old days...

No comments: