Monday, November 29, 2004

Snoozeville

So much to talk about today.

We are finally in the house. We have a lot of unpacking left to do, but we have spent two whole nights there in our new King size bed that feels like you are sleeping on clouds. Heavenly sleep under a down comforter. Still getting used to the down as we live in Texas and it just hasn't gotten that cold yet. The move went well and we are pretty much exhausted, but happy to be in our new home. Thanks to all of you who sent well wishes.

The new house is about 15 minutes farther from work than our apartment was so this morning I woke up at 5 OMG 45 early. I'm not used to this and I am already beginning to fall asleep and it's not even 9:00 AM yet. Snooze.

Today is hubby and I's one year anniversary. We are looking forward to breaking open the wedding cake and toasting with wine my parents brought us yesterday. A new house is the best anniversary present I think we will ever get. This past year has been wonderful and I can't wait for the next 50, 60, or 70 years. We were meant to be together and that shows everyday. I love you CH. You're the best a woman could want. Sorry, kids that's all the sap you get as the rest is reserved for hubby.

Have a happy Monday! I know that's paradoxical, but try.

No comments: