Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Not gonna do it...

I am posting things I am thankful for right now to overshadow one big thing that I am not thankful for and that is all I am going to say for now.

Things I am Thankful for:

- I am thankful that despite our difference in political opinion, my hubby and I agree to disagree peacefully.
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband for so many reasons.
- I am thankful that the weather finally feels like fall in Texas.
- I am thankful that there are people out there that have integrity and can have class when they lose.
- I am thankful for my job.
- I am thankful for friends, personal and now blog friends to share times like this in.
- I am thankful that I have a family that loves me.
- I am thankful that so far my sister's pregnancy is going well.
- I am thankful that it looks like we might actually get the house we wanted.
- I am thankful it is Wednesday and that much closer to the weekend.
- I am thankful that life will go on, regardless.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: