Monday, November 08, 2004

Monday Morning zzz...

I can't seem to wake up this morning and my brain is apparently still in bed. I had a great weekend and I'm sure that is part of my I am dragging this morning.

Friday we had dinner with friends and it was nice to sit and talk and catch up. Thanks for dinner Nik. Saturday I had to work an event, but it wasn't so bad. Hubby and I stayed home Saturday night and packed. Our apartment is slowly starting to look empty. It is very difficult packing up your home when youdon't know for sure where you are going next.

Yesterday hubby and I had an awesome day. In the 4 years I have known my husband, he has never been off on a weekend. Ever. He took yesterday off and we had a blast. We got up and went to Cheesecake Factory for Brunch. Mimosas make my head spin. We joked that we were on vacation. The weather was absolutely beautiful so we sat outside. We then went to the dirt bike track and hubby rode and I sat and watched and read my book. It was so nice to spend the day together and to get to enjoy beautiful weather. The track was packed, but hubby still had fun riding. All in all, a great weekend.




No comments: