Thursday, November 04, 2004

Random Babbles

Well, since blogger is on blog vacation right now, I am posting randomness into Word. So Word Up! I know, that was horrible.

I haven't posted anything on the house saga recently as I don't want to jinx anything, but I wanted to give you all a little update. I looks like we might get our house. The original one we really wanted. So that said, prayer, cross fingers, talk to dead people, whatever you might do. Here's to hoping we are in a house by the end of this month for our anniversary. That is what I want for our anniversary.

I was thinking about it the other day, with the election and all and realized that the majority of my friends in real life are all republican including my husband, yet 95% of my blogroll is democratic or liberal. My family is all democrat, but the fact that almost all of my friends are republicans is really strange to me.

No comments: