Thursday, November 11, 2004

Blog It Forward


Posted by Hello
So in sharing in the blog love, and running through my way to long blogroll, I found this neat little tidbit here. The idea is to list a few links from your blogroll that you particularly like to read and why. So I think I will start with the first couple of blogs that I found when I first started blogging for the first 3 on the list. I will add 3 more of those that I have found since and that I must read everyday.

1. Giggling Universe: My dear friend Em. I have known her for about 15 years and she is the one that created the blog monster that I have become. She talks about the daily escapades in her life and she loves her some quiz stuff.

2. Ms. JuJu: Miss Jen was also one of the first blogs I found that I liked and we have been slowly growing our blog friendship. She has a great sense of humor and makes me laugh on a regular basis.

3. Dooce: If you don't read her already, go now and read. She tells it like it is. And she cracks me up. She is one funny girl and she has a beautiful soul. And a beautiful family. I think almost everyone in the blog world reads her. Check out her hubby too Blurbomat.

4. Rude Cactus: This man is funny and takes great pictures. He always has something funny to say. He also has a great wife that I read, So the Fish Said, and I read her everyday also. I cheated and got two in one.

5. Genuine: Nothing like a family man that loves his wife and tells the whole blog world. They have some adorable kids and again this man makes me laugh.

6. Woulda Coulda Shoulda: Ms. Mir is a storyteller. She tells us her daily life in such a way that even though she is too hard on herself, she is one funny lady. Go tell her you like her new glasses.

Laughing is apparently the main thing I look for in a blog.

No comments: