Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Lighten Up

Okay, my last post was depressing and blah, so I am going to lighten up the mood now.

First, my dear friend Em is feeling a little down as well. Go give her some love.

Need a good laugh? Go here and click on Watch Movie. I got a good laugh from that one.

I forgot something funny that happened on the way back from our girls weekend last weekend. We were driving home on a back road when all of a sudden with no warning, there sits, blocking our entire whole lane, a road block sign that says, "watch for water on road." I think we should worry about the fact that going 60 miles an hour we all of sudden come upon a sign that takes up the whole road. Forget water on the road, watch out for big ass sign. We came across 3 separate signs. They were only on our side of the road though. The other side of the road was open. So apparently water was on only one side of the road. We figured after the first one that teenagers might have done it as a joke, but three separate signs?

On a positive note, my hubby took me to lunch today. What a treat!

No comments: