Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Quirky Quirks

Okay, well I have one person in my peanut gallery and Giggles wants to talk about quirks. I copied this fun concept from Chris, give credit where credit is due.

So we're talking about quirks, fears, strange habits, heck what ever you want.

Here are a few of mine:

I can't stand hearing other people cut or file their nails. This is as bad as fingernails on a chalk board. I also can't stand fungus commercials. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

At some point in the last 10 years I have become somewhat of a germ-a-phobic. I can't touch stair rails or escalator rails and don't like touching door handles.

I like a clean bowl in the bathroom.

I am a total clutz even though I was a dancer and gymnast. I do wall ping pong a lot (i.e. run into walls and bounce off them)

I always put on my left sock and then my right sock.

I hardly eat any salt. I put salt on chips at a Mexican restaurant and on really bland food and that is it.

On the weekends, I almost always change clothes at least 3 times a day.

I hate haunted houses. I haven't been to one in over 12 years.

I love chocolate but don't like chocolate ice cream or shakes. Same with peaches and strawberries.

I don't like hairy men at all, don't like looking at them at all.

I had hernia surgery when I was 11.

I've never (knock on wood) broken a major bone in my body. Just toes and nose.

I'm afraid of heights.

I'm claustrophobic. Some times are worse than others.

Toilet paper must pull from the bottom, not the top.

I cuss a lot now (hubby calls me "cusser") but I didn't start really cussing until I saw my little sister do it in front of my mom.

I have never been in a tanning bed.

That's only the beginning folks. What are some of your quirks?




No comments: