Monday, November 08, 2004

Wings and Wine and all that's fine

I forgot to mention, Hook Em'! How about them Longhorns?! I missed the comeback though as I was watching... I don't remember.

Going tonight to have wings and wine. Sounds like a great combo doesn't it? Well, as hubby and discovered last week (not for the first time however) we are much more hungover when we drink beer thank wine. I mean lots of wine vs. a little beer. My only roadblock was how well wings would go with beer. The thought of walking into our local hangout, where we have beer waiting for us by the time we get to the table, and ordering wine, well, I'm not quite there. But when hubby said, "Let's do the wine thing," my only response was, "I will if you will." Such a little follower I am. Here's to wings and beer, I mean wine.

Random Rant: Why, every time I want to comment in blogger or add a post do I have to sign in. EVERY TIME. Why?

No comments: